NY:LON CONNECT 2017
Music Ally and the Music Business Association co-organized the first NY:LON Connect conference, which was held in London on January 24-25, 2017.
Music Ally has published “21 Talking Points From NY:LON Connect 2017” recapping the highlights from the events program. Download it here.
The program included featured presentations from:
Additional program participants included:
- Pandora, UMG, Orchard Execs Talk Lower Streaming Prices (Surprise, They're Against It) – Billboard
- YouTube Pays Indies 10% Of What Spotify Does, says Merlin CEO – Hypebot
- Universal: You’re All Gonna Have to Trust Us On This One... –Music Business Worldwide
- Music Industry Is Moving Towards an ‘Attention Economy” Says Sony Exec – M Magazine
- ‘Potential for Growth Is Huge’ Says Music Streaming Expert – M Magazine
- NY:LON Connect conference talks streaming prices, indie successes – RAIN