The two-day program will be headlined by a series of keynotes and panels featuring senior global business development executives from major and independent labels, music services, publishers, PROs, and other key players in the industry. The event will feature presentations and panels around these seven key topics:
- The Adolescence of Streaming
- Global Copyright & Rights Management
- Technology: Smart Speakers, AI and Music
- Driving Global Video Revenue
- International: Spotlight on India and Latin America
- The Many Faces of Direct-To-Fan
- Innovation: Investing in Music and Startup Showcases
Program details and agenda breakdown will be announced soon.
Join us for a featured discussion with Stefan Blom, Chief Content Officer at Spotify. In this role, Blom leads the company’s content and distribution operations, including all licensing, programming, studios and original content, industry and creator relationships, and products globally. Before joining Spotify, he held several senior positions at EMI Music, including CEO and Chairman of the group’s Nordic operations and, prior to that, EVP of Commercial Development in a global capacity. He has also served as Head of Products and Services at Hutchison-owned telecom operator 3.